Kristine will be contacting you shortly with additional information. In the meantime, please review these tips to prepare for a great learning experience:
- You will need a 4-6 foot leash for training classes and plenty of treats for rewards. If anything else is required for a specific exercise, you will be told in advance in class.
- Please come a little early to class. This will give you time to park and get to the class location in the front pasture. Dress comfortably, and weather appropriate for being outside. Remember after a rain, it will be wet… and maybe a little muddy in some places, so bringing a towel for your friend and water-resistant shoes or boots will be helpful.
- Please email proof of your dog’s current vaccinations to email@example.com. No dog will be allowed to participate without up-to-date vaccinations for the safety of all.
- We asked you to carefully review the Aggressive Dog Policy when you completed your application. If you are seeking training for aggression issues — unfortunately, we are not the resource for you. Our classes are group classes, and we are teaching socialization within the typical behavioral correction range. Please be reminded we are not trained in the specific needs for behavior modification for aggressive animals at this time.
We’re looking forward to seeing you and your pup!
Want to contribute to our cause? Here are two options:
- We would love to see you at the farm! Consider donating your time (learn more about our Volunteer program)
- Use the button below to make a one-time or ongoing donation. You can sponsor one of our animals, sponsor an event, or make a contribution in honor of a loved one or special milestone!
Thank you in advance for your generosity — we couldn’t do any of this without our community!