Since starting Paws for Humanity, we have sought to make it a place of healing — for both animals and humans. We are grateful for the support of our donors, volunteers and friends.
We have established our business foundations, developed partnerships with area scouts, and continue to develop programs and recruiting volunteers.
Future areas of focus are dog training/community education around pet safety and first aid, as well as certification in Equine Assisted Learning.
Ways to directly contribute to Paws for Humanity:
- Visit our Fundraising page — all profits go to Paws for Humanity!
- Click on the Donate button at the right.
- Send your donation check payable to: Paws for Humanity, PO Box 226, Harbert, MI 49115
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information on how you can volunteer.
- Visit our Wishlist page (coming soon) to learn about specific items we need.