Since starting Paws for Humanity, we have sought to make it a place of healing — for both animals and humans. We are grateful for the support of our donors, volunteers and friends.
How to contribute to Paws for Humanity:
- Click on the Donate button to contribute – you can specify general needs, honor donations, or to sponsor an animal or event.
- Send your donation check payable to: Paws for Humanity, 14671 Three Oaks Road, Three Oaks, MI 49128
- Visit our Fundraising page — all profits go to Paws for Humanity!
- Consider volunteering your time for one-time or ongoing projects.
Project Funding Needs:
- Restructuring some of our physical facilities to accommodate parking; a secure gated entrance to a pasture; bathroom facilities; and signage for PfH programs on site.
Providing scholarships for dog training classes with priority going to people who have adopted their pet from a rescue program or shelter.
General needs as a nonprofit will always include support for all animals in our care.
BUILD THE BARN is a fundraising Concert Series to help us construct an indoor riding arena, conference room, small offices, and animal housing for our educational and therapeutic support services.
Please specify if you are interested in sponsoring the series or making a monetary contribution as you donate. Thank you for your interest and support!